Can't find something? Search here.

Sunday 30 May 2010

We all suceed at Life.

Whee, the meeting was a success yet again :D Myself, RayRay, missrebecca, Willow and her friend John all met outside Central Station, before waiting in a REALLY REALLY LONG QUEUE to get into the Life Centre.

And it was worth it :D

The Dr Who exhibition was actually a lot better than I was expecting it to be - the first part was focused on the new series, but then it was back to David Tenant :D Then we all got some (overpriced) food before watching a short film called "We Are Astronomers", with David Tenant voicing over and some weird orange square-headed things with inane grins running around and talking to us. Still, it was definitely one of the best parts :D

Hopefully I should be getting some pictures from this meet as well as last meet, so I'll post them up in the DeviantArt group I set up (http://fanbbsnewcastle.deviantart.com), and you can all chuckle at the weird things we do. Or not, Iunno.

Toodles for now,
- Lorze the Brookes.

3 comments:

  1. Aye I'll send you them once I have your email address...and I find the cord for my camera to connect it to my laptop lol.
    Had such a good time today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, these meetings are all about having fun :D and my email addy is in the little bit to the left called "about me" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I'd been able to make it but in the end, I just couldn't afford it and be able to eat/travel to work next week. ^^; I hate having to make sensible choices like that. XD

    I'm glad you all had a good time though. <3 Hopefully, next month will work out better for me and I'll be able to come.

    ReplyDelete