Can't find something? Search here.

Monday 19 July 2010

Who's Gonna Be There (and what are we doing?) - 25/7/10

Wow, it's already nearly time for the next fanBBS meeting. This should have been posted yesterday, but I was being lazy and distracted by an awesome new game I have. Which is awesome.

Before we get to the "Who'll be there" list, I want to sort out what we're actually doing. I know the Sunderland Air Show is on that weekend, but it's a tad awkward for me to get to (plus I have slight lack of funds for that). So, do we want to hang around Newcastle, like we do every time, or do we want to do something else? The floor is open for discussion (by which I mean the comment section).

Anyway, onto the main part of this journal - who's gonna be there. Just to remind everyone, if we're staying in Newcastle, then we're meeting at 12pm outside the Central Station. If we decide on the Air Show or whatever, then this will possibly be altered.

Who'll Be There:

Lorze the Brookes (Laura) - tall-ish, long hair, glasses, black-and-white checkered skull bag. Will probably be wearing 3 quarter length trousers and a purple 'girl-top'.
Sabulana (Emma) - jeans, a t-shirt of some kind, trainers, purple bag, purple coat.

Comment with your FanFiction.net username (if you have one), your real name (if you want to - saves us from calling your username out in public), and a brief description of yourself and/or what you'll be wearing.

See you all there! (hopefully)

- Lorze the Brookes

3 comments:

  1. I live up the roadfrom where the airshow takes place so naturally... I want to avoid it like the plague. The planes are already starting to practise and their routes go right over my house. By the time Sunday comes around, I'll have had more than enough of planes. >_>

    So. I vote for Newcastle. >.>

    So...

    Sabulana (Emma) - jeans , a t-shirt of some kind, trainers, purple bag, purple coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAY! Sabby's coming! And I'm pretty certain Bec's coming as well, and possibly Willow and a couple others :D How is your friend with the broken leg, anyway?

    Also, low-flying planes overhead is annoying. I had that experience at Download Festival, where the campsite was RIGHT NEXT TO Derby airport. That was damned noisy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.o I didn't expect such joy. >.>

    My friend is fine, though grouchy due to pain. He cheers himself up by showing people photos of the huge gashes the doctors had to cut when they put metal rods in. -_-;

    ReplyDelete