Can't find something? Search here.

Sunday 31 January 2010

Welcome to FanBBS: Newcastle meetings!

Hi there! My FanFiction.net penname is Lorze the Brookes, and I guess I'm the one in charge of this blog :) although this is a fairly new experience for me, so please bear with me if I take a while to catch on with anything blog-related :)

This blog was set up in lieu of the first FanBBS meeting held in Newcastle today, which I went to. It's basically here to tell everyone where and when the next FanBBS meeting will be for the Newcastle area, and possibly give people some help on how to get there (although I live about 1 hour to the south of Newcastle, so I may need help on that part).

If you have any questions about anything on this site, or want to give me suggestions on how to improve this blog, feel free to get in touch :D

Hope this helps you all!

- Lorze the Brookes

No comments:

Post a Comment