Can't find something? Search here.

Sunday 18 April 2010

Epic Meet the 3rd - Attendees!

It's finally that time again! In only seven days time, the people of Newcastle will hopefully be quaking in fear (or at least larfing at our crazy antics) as we roam the city and generally go crazy!

Just to recap:
When - 25th April, 12pm
Where - Newcastle Central Station
What then? - General epic insanity.

But y'know, it's always better if we know exactly *who* will be there, and what they look like/will be wearing. So! If your plans on the 25th April include general insanity and also meeting with all of us lot, then post me a comment with your FF.net name (or FanBBS forum name), real first name (optional - you don't have to if you don't want to, it's just easier than shouting your screen name :P) and a brief description of what you'll be wearing - or what you look like if you don't plan ahead like that.

Epic meeters include:

Lorze the Brookes (Laura)
- Tall(ish), long bushy hair, glasses; will be wearing denim jacket, 3/4 length trousers, checkered black and white skull bag.
RayRay (Rach) - "average height, short brown hair, will be wearing either trousers and a vest, or a vest and a flowery skirt, depending on how the weather turns out. Most likely smoking cherry cigs and pacing like a madman. Purple bag."
Dance with the Devil (Bec)
- "probably be wearing jeans and a shirt, might wear my red and black skirt depending on the weather, or something completely different XD"
Sabulana (Emma) - "jeans, black top with some design on it and trainers, probably either purple or black bag."
Talismanic (Willow) - "I'm short, super frizzy mid-length stawberry blonde hair, probably tied back. I'll be wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a black jacket with lots of zips."

So comment now so I can add you to the list! (also comment if you don't understand anything in the post) And see you all at Newcastle Central Station at 12pm!

- Lorze the Brookes

11 comments:

  1. RayRay (Rach) - average height, short brown hair, will be wearing either trousers and a vest, or a vest and a flowery skirt, depending on how the weather turns out. Most likely smoking cherry cigs and pacing like a madman. Purple bag.

    Can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec- you know me already. probably be wearing jeans and a shirt, might wear my red and black skirt depending on the weather, or something completly different XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's the two most obvious attendees added to the list :D The meeting's finally almost here! I hope we can beat double figures this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double double wooo! It's getting closer, I'm gonna have to study my butt off so I can skive off on Sunday for a few hours :P

    Bec - how will you be getting through to newcastle, I'll probably see you on the Metro if I don't go there painfully early, or end up sleeping in and getting there late :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have purposely avoided going anywhere in my car so I have enough petrol to get to Newcastle and back :D (which is around half the tank if I speed lol).

    WHY CAN'T IT BE TODAYYYY? (and where's everyone else who I know will be coming? aka Sabulana...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here! And will totally be there on Sunday. So. Uh.

    Sabulana (Emma) - jeans, black top with some design on it and trainers, probably either purple or black bag. >.> Actually, I have no idea what I'll be wearing but this description takes care of about 90% of my wardrobe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rach- I'm usually at my dad's on a weekend and he live in Lanchester which is on the other side of Durham, so I get the bus from there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, we kinda really do come from all over the place to meet and go crazy in a place where we don't know anyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you people know each other - kinda :)

    It's just me that's the stranger haha.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Sorry for the last minute comment, I didn't know if I'd have enough money to make it tomorrow but I do, so I'll be there.
    my FF.net name is Talismanic, but my real name and my name of the fanbbs forum is Willow. I'm short, super frizzy mid-length stawberry blonde hair, probably tied back. I'll be wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a black jacket with lots of zips.
    I can't wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! We have at least 5 at the meeting! Whee, Meeting the Third should be fun :D

    ReplyDelete