Can't find something? Search here.

Friday 2 April 2010

Epic meet is epic?

I'm bored of FAIL MEET taking all the focus on my blog. What we should be focusing on is the next EPIC MEET! Where RayRay will be joining us! And Bec will need some epic good times to make up for missing Dr Who! And I will be hyper regardless!

But, let's face it, epic meetings need planning. And a basic knowledge of Newcastle.

So! I want you all to tell me what is epic and what is realistic for us! I want to remember this! And I want someone with a camera and a DeviantArt account, because I started up a group for us on there! For EPIC PHOTOS and EPIC OTHER RELATED STUFFS which I have not decided on yet. (You can find it at http://fanbbsnewcastle.deviantart.com/, by the way :P)

So, remember, kiddies! Only you can stop wildfire - uh, I mean, only you can make this meeting as epic as it can be! And now I shall be off. For sleep and the such. Yes, I shouldn't be up this late. Oops :P

- Lorze the Brookes

6 comments:

  1. *cries*, I'll be at home in middlesbrough for this epic meeting!! :(:(
    I have a camera though, and a deviant art site (www.xcutthroatkissx.deviantart.com yeah blatant reccing i don't care xD) aaaaanywhoo...
    are you, or anyone else who reads this up to meeting in newcastle another day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TBH I live closer to Middlesbrough than Newcastle :D I actually drive past there to get to Newcastle in the first place :P but I'm on holiday this couple of weeks, so I could probably get up there for a meeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I was signed into my friends account for the comment above... "Anna" is actually "Rach"

    so I said...
    ...
    I'll be there camera in hand... no deviant-art though...

    Hmmm, like I said on the thing missrebecca, I could meet you in our wonderful little town of Sunderland... since we live in the same accomodation and stuff, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I was thinking that we live kind of close actually Lorze, what with you being from Northallerton 'nd all...hmmm I'll have to think and plan.
    Where are you on holiday? Is it somewhere nice and warm that I should be jealous of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, me being on holiday consists purely of me not being at school. Nothing fancy like actually going anywhere lol :D And yes, I suck for responding on here lately :(

    ReplyDelete