Can't find something? Search here.

Thursday 18 February 2010

Shameless (and very late) plug

"Redondo 20 said...

There's already a meet planned on 20th Feb. It's a cosplay. If any of you have facebook, you should check out North East Cosplay Meets. If you don't, here are the details:

Time: 11:00 - 14:00
Location: Newcastle, Stodart street, beside Chinese gate
Plan: going to Chinese supermarket and then to anime shops then Twist

I didn't plan it, but I'm sure that those who did would be happy to have more people. If you can't find us, then just look for those chatting and screaming. Although I'm fairly sure the cosplay outfits will give us away :)"

In other words, when we had the first EPIC FANBBS MEET, we went into an Anime shop (which I've forgotten the name of now) to discover that they were having a Cosplay event on the 20th February. And, to be honest, it does sound like epic lulz (especially if you've actually met Redondo and friends), although I don't think the cosplay part is mandatory.

If anyone wants to go to this, then please do! Yes, I know it's VERY late notice, but I honestly didn't even think about this until I saw Redondo's comment. So huge anime/cosplay/awesome-sauce kudos to Redondo. AND GO TO THE COSPLAY! (I won't be there, but only because I have an Open Day at Sunderland Uni.)
In other news, on Sunday, I'll be starting up a sort of running blog of who will be coming, and a brief description so we don't end up randomly hugging strangers. Well, we will, but, you know. So keep an eye out for that! I'll be updating it as we get closer to the event and more people say they can come, so check back regularly :)

(And no, I don't know how to sort out the annoying first chapter indent discrepancy.)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I know I posted this in the first place but I couldn't come because it was my Granddad's birthday, which I may have totally forgotten about ¬.¬ But we will meet up again! I'm so confused though, are we meeting on the 28th of Feb or not? I've joined two other groups and everyone's posting things so I'm like AAAAHHH! But yes, we will definitely have to meet up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What other group did you join? The one on FanBBS has the same stuff on as here because I post on both.

    ReplyDelete