Can't find something? Search here.

Monday 1 February 2010

Meeting Suggestions

Hi everyone :)

When we had our meeting yesterday (31st Jan), we went around a couple of manga shops, before wandering around a bit and ending up in Subway for lunch. But what do any of you want to do?

Obviously, I appreciate that most of you don't know Newcastle well enough to be specific, but if you have any suggestions for what we do during our meetings, then feel free to comment with them, and we'll do our best to make them happen if they're practical :D (I say 'we' because I don't know Newcastle nearly as well as I could do :P).

So, yeah, any suggestions, stick 'em in a comment and drop them off under this post :) And hopefully see you all at Newcastle Central Station on the 28th :D

- Lorze the Brookes

6 comments:

  1. Life centre down by central.

    I went with my friend today - epic lulz, it's so funny the different things you can do. People just have to be willing to pay,

    It's £6.55 for students (if you have a valid student ID)
    For kids its about £5-£6
    and for adults its about £8 I think.

    Well worth it though, they have a planetarium and loads of really cool activities where you can just act like a total kid.

    Key factor - me and my friend are 19 and 21, and we had a great laugh.

    Don't quote me on prices, theres an icerink as well =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I've seen the icerink :P Never actually been inside the Life Centre itself, although I have walked through it a few times :P

    Thanks for the suggestion lol, I definitely wouldn't have thought of that myself :) I'll stick it up in a post closer to the meet to see what people think - £8 is a bit expensive, but if it's good then I'm sure it's more than worth it :D

    Oh, and trust me, the group who met up on the 31st Jan didn't need any encouragement to act like kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds sooooo good!
    i'd defintiely be interested in meeting up!

    especially if there are any Being Human/ Lost/ Buffy fans around!!

    Jen :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rofl, someone there's bound to be a fan of one of those :D I really should check with my friends to see who can come with me to this month's meet at that lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting places... *strokes imaginary beard* The Life Centre is cool, but expensive. The Baltic is free and we like to admire/point and laugh at the art. There are lots of nice coffee shops to sit in as long as the managers don't mind a bunch of screaming fans XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will have to see who turns up and what we feel like doing at the time, but at least we have a better idea of what we can do than last time :P

    ReplyDelete