Can't find something? Search here.

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Fail Meet is Fail

It is official: The proposed March meeting (from now on referred to as FAIL meet) is fail. Not even epic fail. Just ordinary, bog-standard failage, which I will take full responsibility for.

Therefore, EPIC MEET the third will take place on Sunday 25th April (same time, same place), and to make up for the disproportionate amount of FAIL on my part, I ask all of you for help on making this meet worthy of the title of EPIC MEET. That's right. Epic meet. A meet that is epic. In full capitals.

Oh, and the fan-art idea still stands, I may dig out some of my old stuff to bring along as well :P

Until next we meet, fellow purveyors of epic!

- Lorze the Brookes

3 comments:

  1. That's a while away. I don't know if I can come. It's good you changed it from April 4th though 'cause Emma and I are going to our friends' party the day before and I'll most definatly be to shattered the next day to wake up and come. But I don't know if one of my other friends is having her party then as well, she probably wont as her birthday id April 18th but she might. Also, good that you didn't have it on April 28th as it is Emma's birthday party then, a sleepover party. 13-12 year old having a sleep over and 2 of them are hyper-overly-excited about FF.N meet the next day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it was all just getting too complicated, so now we can just focus on making this meet MORE EPIC THAN EVER BEFORE!

    And you don't know stayed-up-late until you find yourself nodding off at the wheel doing 70 down the motorway at 1:30 with 3 friends in the car... Fun times! :D

    ReplyDelete