Can't find something? Search here.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

School play FAIL

Argh, this is annoying - my Drama teacher decided that, because we're doing the school play (Under Milk Wood) in the week after the 3rd meeting, we're going to have a rehearsal on the 21st. So, I either don't turn up for the rehearsal, instead choosing to spend my time getting to know you bunch of nutters/lovely people, or I turn up for the rehearsal and don't get to see RayRay for ANOTHER MONTH.

This is so annoying for me - I should go to the rehearsal (because it's kinda important for the play) but I really don't want to let you lot down. If I decide to go to the rehearsal, then I'll probably ask Bec to take charge of things, although I'll be keeping an eye on things via this blog.

ARGH, epic fail on the part of the school play :(

- Lorze the Brookes

9 comments:

  1. Tally-ho, old bean! Your first order - shoot all latecome- Nah, lol, that would be cruel. Gah, this sucks - I really wanted to meet RayRay :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you see Lorze, if you had actually left it at shoot all latecomers, i would have took my sister's popper gun and fired that at anyone who even turned up two minutes late, but yeah, no shooting people. does this mean i have control of the meeting now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. Our production is on next week. I'm Demetrius from Midsummer Night's Dream, so yeah *stress*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sab - I knoooow :( We will have to wait until April and then I will probably go so hyper I'll scare RayRay off forever :(

    Bec - Yeah, you're pretty much in control :) Sab can be your second in command lol, and Jordan can be the hyperactive muscle :D (Actually, if you have a dart gun with those suckers on the end of the darts... shoot 'em right between the eyes! Muhahahaha!)

    Jordan: Heh, I was Demetrius all the time when we were reading through it in class :D He has some arse-aholic lines to say as well :/ (Best line in MND - Thou painted maypole!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me about it, "I wot not by what power" always come out as "I blarg not bleh bleh *Fail*"

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least yours is only in Olde Englishe, though, mine's in Welsh. I have stuff like "Edw" "Paenmaenmawr" and "Llyfnant". Oh, and "Llareggub hill". It's so annoying trying to get the pronunciation right when I can't do a welsh accent to save my life :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing a Welsh play?! Ouch, that must be tough work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it's not fully Welsh, but it's set in a Welsh village and has a fair few Welsh-sounding words in it. Most of them are in my main speech, now that I think of it...

    ReplyDelete